How would you describe a good cook?
Good cooks are adventurous, daring, and enthusiastic. They’re not afraid to try new dishes or flavors, and then incorporate those flavors into dishes they already prepare. They put ingredients together that are out of the box and no one else has tried. They love to share their food and feed peole.
How do you say you are a good cook?
Your cooking skills are amazing. You cook very well. Your food is delicious. You are an excellent cook.
- Find the answer you’re looking for from 45 million answers logged!
- Enjoy the auto-translate feature when searching for answers!
How do you appreciate a chef?
We are warm-heartedly grateful to you for all your effort in making all those wonderful dishes and drinks and for the presentation of food. _We are genuinely grateful to you for making the incredible meal for us. We all appreciate your effort and we are truly fortunate to have such a talented chef with us.
What do you call a great cook?
gourmet. adjective. a gourmet cook is someone who can make very good food.
What is a fancy word for cooking?
What do you call a female chef?
I propose we now call all female chefs “Cheffetes” or “Chefesses”. Click to see full answer. … To most people, a cook and a chef are the same thing. If you have a culinary degree and/or trained under a notable chef and have moved up the ranks, you are typically considered a chef.
When people appreciate your cooking?
And your friend might like to know your secret. How you accept it: “Thank you so much! You know I’ve tried to tackle this for a while. I’m so glad you like it.” And if the recipe isn’t a secret, you can add, “Let me know if you want the recipe.”
How do you compliment a food picture?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now? …
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious. …
- Wow, [this food] is amazing! …
- Yummy. …
- Flavorful. …
- Mouth-watering. …
- This [food] is too [flavor] for me/for my taste. …
- It could use a little more/less…
What to say when someone cooks for you?
When we want to recognise the person that prepared the meal, we can say: The meal tonight was very tasty. You’ve done a great job. Thanks very much, you cooked that meal to perfection.
What to say after a meal
- The lunch was outstanding!
- We had a great time, thank you.
- Thank you for having us. We loved the dinner.
17 янв. 2019 г.
How do I give a genuine compliment?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you praise someone achievement?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
16 июл. 2018 г.
How do you compliment someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
What is another name for a line cook?
Single department. A chef de partie, station chef, or line cook is a chef in charge of a particular area of production in a restaurant.